Sukhothai -that means "Dawn of Hapinness"- is placed on the central Thailand and it is believed that it was the first important early kingdom of Thailand. Sukhothai was established between 1238 and 1257. So when the Inca Empire was also founded by Manco Cápac.

Sukhothai was my first incursion in Thailand. I arrived very early at the city and could take shots during the sunrise. From my place in Bangkok, I went to Mo Chit MTR (22B). The I took the bus 154 to Mo Chit bus station (11B). I booked my bus ticket that departured at 11pm (around 240B). I arrived at 5:20. Too early for songthaews (truck with seats back), so I took a motorbike (100B). This because I wanted to arrived before dawn. If not, wait until 6am and take a songthaew.

Enjoy

Posted by Cerdas Travesías on Sunday, January 30, 2011
categories: , edit post

0 comments

Post a Comment

Secciones

About Me

My photo
Blog donde se ofrece una mirada sobre temas politicos y sociales del Peru y Latinoamerica. Además Se relatan costumbres y aventuras vividas por el mundo, incluido un registro fotográfico del mismo.

Translate

Cerdo Recomienda


Abrir en una nueva ventana
free counters